The Campus Wayfinding Master Plan was approved by the Board of Visitors in June 2012, authorizing a "phased, sequential implementation plan to prioritize installation of the wayfinding master plan features and components". As a component of this plan, the Facilities Department establishes all university signage standards and implements all components.
- Academic Region pedestrian directional (ADA) signage
- Housing and Residence Life Region building identification and directional signage
- Main campus building identification signage (emergency addressing initiative) for all academic buildings
- Athletics building identification and directional signage
- Recreational Sports building identification and directional signage
- Veterinary Medicine building identification and directional signage
Projects In Planning
- Campus parking signage
- Campus pedestrian directional signage
- Campus vehicular directional signage
- Gateway visitor kiosks and pavilion
Virginia Tech Project Manager
Signs are being installed on a rolling basis.
For additional information, contact Leigh Lally at 540-231-4679.